ARTICHOKES CONFIT IN EVOO LIMERENCIA, ROASTED VIEIRA, CREAM OF GARLIC AND BACON.
INGREDIENTS FOR 2 PEOPLE:
- 6-7 Artichokes.
- EVOO Limerencia.
- Flakes of salt.
- 1 bunch of parsley.
1. We start by putting a dash of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Limerencia (enough to cover the artichokes) in a pan, over low heat.
2. While the oil is heating up, we clean the artichokes: remove the harder layers and the inside as well.
3. As we clean the artichokes, we add them to a bowl with water and parsley, to prevent rusting.
4. When we have all the artichokes cleaned, dry them a little and add them to the oil, which should cover them completely, leaving them until they are tender.
5. At the same time, we prepare the garlic soup:
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Cured ham (Ibérico).
- 1/2l of vegetables and meat stew.
- A slice of fried bread
- 1 egg.
Fry the garlic, add the ham and paprika, then the stew.
When it starts to boil, add the fried bread and the egg.
6. We grill the vieira.
Put the artichokes in the center of the dish together with the grilled vieira, after that we add the garlic soup and the bacon finely cut. We sprinkle dried tomato and serve.